I focused on continually improving the tool by:
- Implementing the app’s landing page refresh to make sure any testing site interested in SimpleReport had all the necessary info to sign up
- Developing a new patient experience feature for the product, allowing patients to complete their own pre-screening questions, thereby providing improved privacy for patients and more complete data for health departments
- Building out the app’s mobile experience
- Redesigning the account creation, login, and password reset experience to massively speed up the onboarding process
- Building a React component library in Storybook and visual regression tooling with Chromatic for a COVID test reporting app with the CDC.
Read more in the project case study: Modernizing COVID-19 testing and reporting in non-traditional healthcare settings